This website is operated and maintained by the Medical Industry Innovation Institute (Mi3).
- Mi3 complies with the Law concerning Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws and regulations in handling your personal information.
- Mi3 will collect personal information through fair means.
- Mi3 will use personal information for the purposes under mentioned:
1）Invitations to and provision of information on projects, meetings, services, etc. hosted or co-hosted by Mi3.
2）Distribution of our publications and email newsletter,
3）Responses to inquiries, and other relevant communications.
- Mi3 will not, without your prior consent, use your personal information beyond the extent necessary to accomplish the above mentioned purpose of use.
- Mi3 already takes appropriate steps to ensure the safe management of your personal information to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and damage.
- Mi3 will not provide third parties with your personal information without your prior consent except in cases where we delegate the handling of personal information to third parties to the extent necessary for the purpose of use or we provide personal information legally to a third party pursuant to laws, regulations or rules.
- Mi3 appropriately responds to your request to disclose, correct, add or suspend the use of, the personal data you provide to us. For more information about this request, please contact the address or website through which you provided such personal information.